The Langton Watercolour Paper
Daler-Rowney The Langton Watercolour Paper is a high-quality watercolour paper. The paper is colour-stable, mould-made and acid-free, and ideal for wet in wet techniques.
- 100% woodfree acid-free paper. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 300gsm (140lb.) and 425gsm (200lb.). Available in pads, blocks, sheets and boards.
- Ideal for wet in wet techniques and other media like pen, ink and pencil work.
- High paper stability and resistance to tearing.
- Made in England.
A watercolour paper ideal for wet in wet techniques.
Daler-Rowney The Langton is an established mould made woodfree paper that performs with rigour. The Langton is acid-free to prevent the deterioration of paint and to preserve the integrity of the paper over time. Watercolour washes are beautifully rendered and retain an even distribution across the surface making the paper ideal for wet in wet techniques.
Also ideal for pen, ink and pencil.
The Langton is also very responsive to other media. Colour washes, pen and ink and pencil work perform to perfection due to the Langton’s high paper stability and resistance to tearing. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
Made in England.
Daler-Rowney is particularly proud to continue the long heritage of manufacturing The Langton Watercolour Paper in the United Kingdom.