Daler-Rowney Table Easels
Daler-Rowney range of table easels consists of lightweight, portable, and easy to store oiled beechwood easels. They are ideal for use in small spaces and with smaller canvases or paper pads.
- Ideal for use with small canvases and paper pads.
- Lightweight and easy to store. From 1.6 to 2.6kg.
- Hold canvases and pads up to A3.
Made of high-quality beechwood.
Daler-Rowney has a selection of sturdy Table Easels that are all made from high-quality beechwood.
- Wimbourne is an H-frame Table Easel with adjustable support that can be tilted both backwards and forwards.
- Edinburgh Box Table Easel is perfect to store art tools, brushes, and colours. It is made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood.
- Lincoln Table Easel is lightweight and can easily be stored flat. It is particularly ideal to use with watercolour as it can fold flat. It is made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood.
- Artsphere Table Easel offers a unique ball and socket joint that allows the detachable drawing board to move in any direction. It is easy to operate and manoeuvre whilst working.