Daler-Rowney Studio Easel Stands
Daler-Rowney offers a selection of 5 sturdy Studio Easels. In the range, 4 of the Studio Easels are made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood. They are all fully adjustable.
- Studio easels.
- Ideal for day-to-day use in your studio.
- Sturdy easels. From 6.7kg to 12kg.
- Hold canvases up to to 215cm high.
Made of high-quality beechwood.
Daler-Rowney has a selection of sturdy Studio Easels that are all fully adjustable and made from high-quality beechwood.
- Lyra is an exhibition easel that has high side-poles and an adjustable bottom canvas holder. It is made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood.
- Cotswold is a high-quality A-frame very sturdy Studio Easel. It has a metal ratchet for adjustable height and can be tilted forwards and backwards, offering a wide range of canvas positions. It is made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood.
- Gloucester Studio Easel is a larger version of the Cotswold Easel and has a centre pole that can be fully adjusted vertically. It includes a shelf for art materials. It is made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified high-quality oil beechwood.
- The Extra-Large H-Frame Studio Easel is an extremely sturdy easel that can hold canvases up to 215cm. It has a strong adjustable ratchet and can be tilted backwards or forwards vertically. It is made from 100% FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood.
- Exeter Studio Easel is a radial studio easel that is easily and fully adjustable to numerous positions and is also easily foldable. It is made of high-quality beechwood.