The Langton Prestige Watercolour Paper
Daler-Rowney The Langton Prestige Watercolour Paper is a superior-quality watercolour paper manufactured using 100% cotton. Made traditionally on a cylinder mould machine, the paper features a natural whiteness with a soft touch and distinctive texture, and is targeted at professional artists and advanced students.
- 100% cotton and acid-free paper with an alkali reserve to protect against discolouration. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 300gsm (140lb.). Available in pads, blocks, sheets and boards.
- Ideal for the most demanding techniques.
- Gelatinised surface for strength and resilience.
- Made in England.
100% cotton watercolour paper.
Daler-Rowney Langton Prestige is a 100% Cotton mould made archival quality watercolour paper with a distinctive soft touch and natural whiteness.
The flawless surface features a distinctive random texture that only woollen felts can give and its consistency is guaranteed by a demanding quality inspection from one of Europe’s oldest mills.
Ideal for the most demanding techniques.
Every sheet is gelatine sized to give a strong and resilient performance for the most demanding and professional techniques, and acid free with an alkali reserve to preserve the finest pieces of art from discolouration. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures. Hot Pressed can also be used as a printmaking paper.
Made in England.
Daler-Rowney is particularly proud to continue the long heritage of manufacturing The Langton Prestige Watercolour Paper in the United Kingdom.