The Langton Prestige Watercolour Paper
Daler-Rowney The Langton Prestige Watercolour Paper is a superior-quality watercolour paper manufactured using 100% cotton. Made traditionally on a cylinder mould machine, the paper features a natural whiteness with a soft touch & distinctive texture and is targeted at professional artists and advanced students.
- 100% cotton and acid-free paper with an alkali reserve to protect against discolouration. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 300gsm (140lb.). Available in pads, blocks, sheets and boards.
- Ideal for the most demanding techniques.
- Gelatinised surface for strength and resilience.
- Made in England.
- Available in selected countries.
100% cotton watercolour paper.
Daler-Rowney Langton Prestige is a 100% Cotton mould made archival quality watercolour paper with a distinctive soft touch and natural whiteness. The flawless surface features a distinctive random texture that only woollen felts can give and its consistency is guaranteed by a demanding quality inspection from one of Europe’s oldest mills.
Ideal for the most demanding techniques.
Every sheet is gelatine sized to give a strong and resilient performance for the most demanding and professional techniques, and acid-free with an alkali reserve to preserve the finest pieces of art from discolouration. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures. Hot Pressed can also be used as a printmaking paper.
Made in England.
Daler-Rowney is particularly proud to continue the long heritage of manufacturing The Langton Prestige Watercolour Paper in the United Kingdom.