Daler-Rowney Field Easels
Daler-Rowney offers 2 wooden FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified field easels, which are ideal for plein air artists who need lightweight easels that are easy to carry and set up.
- Field easels.
- Ideal for use on the go and for plein-air.
- Lightweight and easy to store. From 1.1 to 8.5kg.
- Hold canvases up to 94cm high.
- Made of FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oiled beechwood.
Made of high-quality beechwood.
Daler-Rowney Field Easels range consists of 2 FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified wooden easels.
- The Saint Paul’s Field Easel is ideal for both oil and watercolour painting as it can be tilted completely horizontally. This folding sketching tripod easel is made of FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood. It can also be used as a canvas carrier.
- The Cornwall Field Easel is a compact and transportable box easel that is ideal for working in the field. The box easel incorporates a one-drawer cabinet and a wooden palette. It is made of FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified oil beechwood.