Aquafine Watercolour Paper
Daler-Rowney Aquafine Watercolour Paper is made of 100% virgin wood pulp. This paper is acid-free and calcium carbonate buffered to prevent the deterioration of colour over time.
- 100% virgin wood pulp and acid-free paper.
- Made on Fourdrinier machine paper.
- FSC® (FSC-C111372) certified paper
- 300gsm (140lb.). Available in pads, blocks, spirals, sheets, postcards and artboards.
- Good erasability for correction and suitability for masking fluids.
- Prevents colour loss and preserves the integrity of the paper.
- Ideal for students.
100% virgin wood pulp watercolour paper.
Manufactured using 100% virgin wood pulp, Daler-Rowney Aquafine watercolour paper is acid-free and calcium carbonate buffered to prevent the deterioration of colour and to preserve the integrity of the paper over time. Every sheet is free of optical brightening agents and is internally and surface sized.
Watercolour paper ideal for students and beginners.
Aquafine watercolour paper is designed for beginners and students as well as professional artists preferring to work in mainly ‘dry’ watercolour painting techniques. Its weight of 300gsm (140lb.) offers good water absorbency and the surface is fairly hard providing good erasability and suitability for masking fluid without stretching.