Modern Slavery Act
Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Forced Labour
- Debt Bondage
- Human Trafficking
- Decent Based Slavery
- Child Labour
Our Policies & Procedures
- Managed by the Heads of Regulatory Affairs, Quality Control & Purchasing, Daler Rowney has implemented a purchasing procedure that aims to block business with suppliers where adequate risk assessments have not been made or where risk assessments and due diligence identifies concerns.
- Due to the large number of raw materials, component parts and respective suppliers that Daler-Rowney manages, the identification of the high-risk areas within its supply chain is taking place and due diligence is been carried out on prioritised suppliers.
- Daler-Rowney has invested in an online portal that generates automated questionnaires, logs and tracks auditing and opens-up transparency in the supply chain. Daler-Rowney is looking to expand the use of this tool in the coming year to improve its due diligence approach to supplier selection.
- Daler Rowney has an established Whistle blowing Policy. This policy encourages people to come forward and report any wrongdoing or unethical behaviour without fear of reproach. As part of this policy Daler Rowney is committed to protect and support any whistleblowers.
- Recruitment policy. We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
Daler Rowney will continue to develop and enhance its processes to gain a greater understanding of where our risk of slavery and human trafficking is the largest. Daler Rowney will continue to manage those risks, review policies and processes and monitor its progress to ensure no slavery and human trafficking is present within our operations and supply chain. Furthermore, an awareness campaign in planned for the forthcom ing financial year.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(i} of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the Modern Slavery statement for Daler Rowney.