Key Account Specialist Job Spec
We are looking for a Key Account Specialist to join our Customer Service team!
Here at Daler Rowney we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for purpose, but exceed the expectations of our artists community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
You are confident in a customer facing role; able to present alongside sales team. You will be a critical thinker who is dynamic and positive; your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational, analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills are critical to the role. A previous experience with mass markets accounts, national and international accounts, education trade customers... is preferable. You would constantly strive to provide good customer service, listen to customer’s suggestions / feedback and pass them to the relevant department. You will be an ambassador of our brands in the UK: Daler-Rowney, Fadeless, Bordette, Ella Bella, Creativity Inspired, Lyra, Giotto, ... covering the following categories: papers, paints, coloured pencils and felt tip pens, modelling clay, accessories, industrial (pencils for carpenters...).
- Processing and recording data.
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about seller behaviour
- Completing enrolment through analysing and auditing documents.
- Conducting research on problems and resolving complaints.
- Preparing reports from the analysis of data.
- Creating operational tools and presentations and communicating them to the customers.
- Ensuring the best route of our orders to the buyers’ shelves by liaising with all required departments and suppliers, couriers, bookers, forwarders...
- Strategic planning to improve buyer’s results
- Deliver on time reporting and forecasting for all required reports and documents to appropriate parties
- Processing and progressing orders, to ensure the customer knows information about order, status, progress, latest delivery details, problems, alternatives, etc. Expectation is that you take full control from order entry to Invoice for your customers.
- Processing customer complaints and credit notes quickly and accurately, pinpointing any problems and be confident to raise ideas to streamline process.
- Answering the phone
- Acting as a buyer advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
- Managing communications between key accounts and internal teams
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Manage account profitability by measuring and managing seller contribution
- Conducting quality service.
- Updating customer scorecard report
- Reviewing strategy and initiatives to ensure planned results are being delivered.
- Meeting customers and delivering impactful insight & analysis
- Following up the sales and finding solution to keep in touch with your customers (phone meetings, mailing, email campaigns) and developing their potential.
- Attending shows in the UK and abroad.
- Promoting customer centricity internaly.
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email email@example.com, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.