What are Georgian Watermixable Oil colours?
Artist Stephanie K. Kane swapped for us from the traditional Georgian Oil to Georgian Watermixable Oil.
So what difference has she expierenced?
- Creamy texture by mixing Georgian Watermixable Oil with water
- A bit more restiance on the canvas in comparison to traditional oil
- More vibrant colour palette
- Washing up and cleaning the materials is way quicker without turpentines
- No stains on clothes and hands
- No smell of white spirites and turpentines
- More friendlt to skin and the enviroment
Never used Georgian Watermixable Oil? Why not give it a try?!