Aquafine offers brilliant, transparent, free-flowing watercolours ideal for students and hobbyists alike. All colours are traditionally manufactured in England, and stem from Daler-Rowney’s heritage as a world reference in watercolour since the 19th century when Rowney worked with Turner as his official lithographer.
The full range of 37 Aquafine colours gives rich, free-flowing transparent colour, with excellent tinting strength and working properties. All colours can be used to produce beautiful and delicate washes.
– 8ml tube Code 131 008 •••
– Half Pan Code 131 016 •••
••• When specifying colour, quote tube size code (above) followed by the colour number from the colour chart.
Aquafine Starter Set Code 131 900 777
– 6 x 8 ml tubes of Aquafine watercolour.
Aquafine Whole Pan Set Code 131 900 888
Contains 12 whole pans of Aquafine watercolour and brush. Box with unique design features.
Aquafine Pocket Set Code 131 900 000
– Contains 12 half pans of Aquafine watercolours and brushes. Box with unique design features plus thumb ring.
Introduction to Water Colour Code 131 900 555
– Contains 12 x 8 ml tubes of Aquafine watercolour.
10 Tube Slider Set Code 131 900 025
– This set contains 10 x 8 ml Aquafine tubes and brush.
20 Half Pan Slider Set Code 131 900 026
– Contains a selection of 20 Aquafine half pans and brush.
Tube & Half Pan Slider Set Code 131 900 027
– A selection of 18 Aquafine half pans and 2 x 8 ml Aquafine tubes (Chinese White & Ivory Black) and brush.
Metal Box Sets
12 Half Pan Metal Box Code 130 900 524
– A fine selection of Aquafine Watercolour half pans. The metal box also features two mixing palettes.
24 Half Pan Metal Box Code 131 900 444
– A metal box set containing 24 Aquafine quality half pans.
12 Half Pan Metal Box Code 131 900 333 (Not available in the UK)
– A metal box set containing 12 Aquafine quality half pans.
Where are you?
Stockist may not necessarily stock the product displayed on the left