Mixer Operators - Mill Room Job Spec
Here at Daler Rowney, we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists' community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
We currently have vacancies for Mixer Operators within the Mill Room department, based in Production at our Bracknell site.
- The job involves picking ingredients, weighing ingredients, mixing the ingredients in the mixers of different sizes (200L, 420L, and 840L).
- This is a skilled position that requires attention to detail and the ability to follow strict processes and work instructions.
- You will learn as an operator how to make Oil, Acrylic and Watercolour paint.
- Quality Control is a key part of this role and involves working closely with the team in the Laboratory.
- The ability to work independently is required along with a clear understanding of Health and Safety procedures.
- Applicants need to be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required (25kg bags).
- All positions do not require experience in the paint industry, however, exposure to a factory environment would be an advantage.
- All applicants must be able to read and understand procedures and policies as all training will be provided on-site.
This position is with an immediate start.
Please note this is not an office-based role.
The hours of work are 07.30-16.00 Monday-Thursday and 07.30-13.00 Friday. Overtime will be available and this is paid at time and a half of the hourly rate.
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.