Dudley Careers | Job Spec
Maintenance Multi Skilled Engineer Job Spec
Here at Daler Rowney, we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for our purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists' community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
- The Bracknell factory is a manufacturer of pads and Spiral Books, Mountboards, Inks, Gouache Colours, Acrylic, Watercolour and Oil painting
- The Lovelace site is 5 min from the factory and is the Warehouse for the finished goods and the Distribution Center.
- The Dudley site is a manufacturer of Printed Paper and Border Rolls and is the Warehouse.
- The Middlewich site is a manufacturer of children's colours, crayons and glue.
- Oversee routine maintenance and organize repairs on all equipment in Dudley.
- Work on reducing the incidence of costly breakdowns and improving the overall reliability and safety of the equipment.
- Be a local support for all technical aspects (can include some minor IT requests)
- Manage some contractors and participate in the move of the Production area.
- Can also be asked to travel to our other site in Middlewich for assistance.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
- Ability to manage a varied workload and an awareness of health and safety legislation
- Small IT knowledge would be appreciated
- Any experience with subcontractors would be a plus
- NVQ Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.
This job is based at the Dudley site.