UK Careers | Job Spec
Territory Sales Manager – Independent Retail Job Spec
Here at Daler-Rowney we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for purpose, but exceed the expectations of our artists community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our Sales team!
You are confident in a customer-facing role. You will be a critical thinker who is dynamic and positive; your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational, analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills are critical to the role. You would constantly strive to ensure the profitability of your portfolio, provide good customer service, listen to customer’s suggestions/feedback and pass them to the relevant department.
You will be an ambassador of our brands in the UK: Daler-Rowney, Scola, DAS, Canson, Arches, Lyra, Strathmore, Princeton, Giotto, ... covering the following categories: papers, paints, brushes, pencils and marker pens, modelling clay, accessories...
- Promoting our wide portfolio of products and brands to your customers thanks to our catalogues, promotional activities, and social media channels.
- Improving the quantitative and qualitative distribution of our brands following targets.
- Performing gap analysis to be proactive with your customers and listing suggestions.
- Managing account profitability by measuring and managing seller contribution.
- Following up the sales process, working on solutions and opportunities to keep developing their potential.
- Developing and maintaining core products' performance ensures our brands are represented to a high standard, both in-store and online.
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour, identifying category trends and acting upon the results.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Supply Chain on forecasting of new and existing products.
- Implementing the strategy to promote the right brands and products to customers.
- Delivering on-time reporting and market feedback to appropriate parties.
- Liaising with Customer Service to ensure the customer knows information about order, status, progress, latest delivery details, problems, alternatives, etc. The expectation is that you take full control from order entry to Invoice and delivery to your customers.
- Liaising with Customer Service to support the processing of customer complaints and credit notes quickly and accurately, pinpointing any problems.
- Meeting customers on a regular basis and delivering impactful insight & analysis.
- Form relationships with all personnel both internally and externally.
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.