Bracknell Careers | Job Spec
Maintenance Automation Engineer Job Spec
Here at Daler-Rowney, we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for our purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists' community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
- The Bracknell factory is a manufacturer of pads and Spiral Books, Mountboards, Inks, Gouache Colours, Acrylic, Watercolour and Oil painting
- The Lovelace site is 5 min from the factory and is the Warehouse for the finished goods and the Distribution Center.
- The Dudley site is a manufacturer of Printed Paper and Border Rolls and is the Warehouse.
- The Middlewich site is a manufacturer of children's colours, crayons and glue.
Working with the CTO and Engineering team to prepare the area where the automation will be installed
Assist with the development of the Automated Line and other aspects linked to the automation project
Assist with the installation
Receive internal training on the operation of the line
- Be responsible for the control and monitoring of the line
- Oversee routine maintenance and organize repairs
- Work on reducing the incidence of costly breakdowns and improve overall reliability and safety of the line
- Work on duplicating the 1st Automatic line and further equipment as required
Key Skills & Attributes
Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
Can confidently fault find on PLC systems / HMI
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, C/Python programming, Autocad and/or Solidworks would be advantageous
Ability to manage a varied workload and an awareness of health and safety legislation
NVQ Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.
This job is based at the Bracknell site.