UK Careers | Job Spec
Education Export & Ireland Key Account Manager – Sales Job Spec
Here at Daler-Rowney, we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists' community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
We are looking for an Education Export & Ireland Key Account Manager to join our Sales team!
You are confident in managing a portfolio of education customers and supporting the Education Sales & Development Director in the development of our education channels internationally. You will be a critical thinker who is dynamic and positive; your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational, analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills are critical to the role. A previous experience with education accounts, and national & international accounts is required. You will constantly strive to provide excellent customer care, innovative and relevant development ideas and business reviews. You will be an ambassador of our brands in the UK: Daler-Rowney, Scola, Fadeless, Bordette covering the following categories: papers, paints, coloured pencils and felt tip pens, modelling clay, accessories...
- Building sustainable relationships with new and existing customers of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Identifying new customers and developing them.
- Meeting customers to deliver impactful insight & analysis and preparing effectively for meetings.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams to work cross-functionally with supply chain, marketing, and finance.
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust.
- Collecting and analysing sales and epos data to learn more about consumer trends and maximise opportunities and identify any challenges.
- Effectively managing internal systems and documents to ensure we meet audit requirements.
- Planning and forecasting to support buyers in delivering growth.
- Planning promotions to raise brand awareness and drive more sales whilst maximising investment to ensure a profitable return.
- Achieving agreed sales and margin targets to drive market share and maximise profitability.
- Negotiating customer pricing and trading terms and reviewing ongoing in line with changing market conditions that impact costs.
This list is not exhaustive…
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email email@example.com, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.
This job is based in the UK.