Bracknell Careers | Job Spec
Export Customer Service Administrator Job Spec
Here at Daler-Rowney, we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists' community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
- Dealing with enquiries from both internal and external customers, i.e. Production, Warehouse, Marketing, Purchasing, Sales Representatives, third parties such as Freight Forwarders.
- Organizing workload and tracking the stages of shipments/orders at any one time.
- Ability to locate product information from within the business for Commercial Invoices e.g. Country of Origin which at times can be a challenge.
- Processing and progressing orders, to give the customer exact details of his/her order, status. progress. latest delivery details, problems, alternatives etc. Expectation is that you take full control from the order entry to Invoice for your customers.
- Processing customer complaints and credit notes quickly and accurately. thus pinpointing any problems and avoiding unpaid invoices as a result of such delays.
- Begin pre-active when dealing with internal/external customers. The end result is to build respect and rapport, which benefits all our customers, both internal and external.
- Carry out general administration duties as instructed by the CS Manager.
- Taking control of customs paperwork, commercial invoices and any other paperwork required by the customers.
Key Skills & Attributes
- International trade experience ESSENTIAL, including export documentation and processes.
- Professional and positive communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
Excel skills, Pivot tables and VLOOKUP ideal
Good numerical and literacy skills
Dangerous Goods Training - desirable
Good attention to detail
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.
This job is based at the Bracknell office.