Bracknell Careers | Job Spec
Accounts Payable Associate Job Spec
Here at Daler Rowney, we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for our purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists' community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
The Accounts Payable Associate will need to be experienced in SAP and will report to the Finance Controller.
- Managing the Finance mailbox
- Ensuring Invoices are authorised in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring both PO and Non-PO invoices are processed in a timely manner in line with company procedures and controls
- Reconciling the company credit card programs
- Process staff expenses
- Assisting in the production of payment runs
- Creating new suppliers in accordance with company policy
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with queries
- Setting up of individual payments and payment runs
- Provide cover during team member's absences
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
A minimum of 3 years of Purchase Ledger experience - an essential requirement
A minimum of 1 year of SAP Hana experience -an essential requirement
Good organisation skills and attention to detail
Enjoy working together as part of a team
Good Excel skills
Be able to communicate well at all levels, be it by email, telephone or face-face
Experience working in a high-pressure environment working to tight deadlines
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email email@example.com, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.
This job is based at the Bracknell site.