Sorry, we have had to block our forum due to spam. We are re-engineering our website and will re-open the section as soon as we can.

question about drawing & sketching surfaces

Could you please tell me the differences between:

  • cartridge pad
  • drawing pad
  • arteco sketch pad
  • red & yellow sketch

I read somewhere that cartridge pad is just British Englisih for drawing/sketchpad or something, but you have both so obviously they are not two words for the same thing. How about when the cartridge pad and drawing pad are of similar gsm?
thank you!

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Join us on:Follow us on TwitterJoin the Daler-Rowney Facebook GroupAdd Daler-Rowney on PinterestSubscribe to the Daler-Rowney RSS FeedFollow Daler-Rowney on Google PlusSubscribe to the Daler-Rowney YouTube Channel

Find A Stockist

Where are you?