Bracknell Careers | Job Spec
UK Customer Service Administrator Job Spec
Here at Daler-Rowney we have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do. We develop, produce and deliver products, which are not only fit for purpose, but exceed the expectations of our artists community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody, making art accessible.
We have a wide customer base from artists, schools to large supermarket chains. For this role we are looking for a Customer Service Administrator who can hold the customer at the heart of everything they do. You must thrive in a challenge, be resilient and a team player. You should be able to look for solutions and should be a comfortable and effective communicator at all levels.
We believe in ‘sales through service’. That means always giving our customers the best, world class service, making them feel welcome and helping them choose the right product. You must have excellent customer facing and communication skills (emails and phone).
You would constantly strive to provide good customer service, listen to customer’s suggestions / feedback and pass them to the relevant department. You will be an ambassador of our brands in the UK.
- Dealing with enquiries from both internal and external customers, i.e. Production, Warehouse, Marketing, Purchasing, Sales Representatives, and third parties such as Freight Forwarders and freight carriers.
- Processing and progressing orders, to ensure the customer knows information about order, status, progress, latest delivery details, problems, alternatives, etc. Expectation is that you take full control from order entry to invoice for your customers.
- Processing customer complaints and credit notes quickly and accurately, pinpointing any problems and being confident to raise ideas to streamline the process.
- Informing and helping customers in their choices as well as answering customer queries.
- Ensuring Portals and any other day to day administrative work is up to date.
- Liaising efficiently with Sales, Supply Chain and Logistics teams.
- Promoting customer-centricity internally.
- Preparing reports from the analysis of data.
- Maintaining accurate price files.
- Setting up new customers.
- Dealing with claims and credit requests following the approval process in place.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Not deterred by barriers, be positive and look for solutions.
- Able to use MS Office to a high level.
- Strong skills in Excel are required (Pivot Tables, etc.) for data analysis of customer orders, stock requirements and communication to relevant Product and Supply chain departments
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and written.
- Team worker.
- Keen to take control of customer processes and work under own initiative.
- Have a passion for offering great service.
- Experience preferred in B2C environment.
- Experience in SAP is preferable
Salary is DOE.
How To Apply
To apply for the above job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role in the Subject line.
When applying for this role, please advise us of your location and salary expectations.
This job is based at the Bracknell office.