Designers' Gouache is a brilliant, opaque, artist-quality body colour, developed for professional designers working on illustrations for graphic reproduction. It is also widely used in fine art painting, both on its own and with transparent watercolours.
The high-quality pigments and reflective qualities of the fine calcium carbonate specified by Daler-Rowney ensure that Designers' Gouache retains its pure bright colour across all the glowing shades in the range.
Designers' Gouache is characterised by its fine flowing texture, tinting strength and excellent covering power. Apply with confidence, using a brush, ruling pen or airbrush.
– 15ml tube Code 136 005 •••
– 38ml* tube Code 136 014 •••
* Available in: Jet Black, Lamp Black, Permanent White, Velvet Black and Zinc White.
••• When specifying colour, quote tube size code (above) followed by the colour number from the colour chart.
Designers’ Gouache College Selection Set Code 136 900 002
– 12 x 15ml tubes which have been selected with the design student in mind.
Designers’ Gouache Introduction Pack Code 136 900 001
– 12 x 15ml tubes of assorted colours.
Designers’ Gouache Studio Set Code 136 900 005
– A tough injection-moulded case containing 30 x 1 ml tubes and 2 x 38ml tubes of Designers’ Gouache Colour.
Designers’ Gouache Starter Pack Code 136 900 004
– 6 x 15ml tubes. A basic palette of colours for anyone wishing to start painting with Designers’ Gouache.
Designers’ Gouache Starter Process Set Code 136 900 102
– 6 x 15ml tubes. 3 process colours with black and white to have the basic colours to paint with Designers' Gouache.
Where are you?
Stockist may not necessarily stock the product displayed on the left