Artists' Pastel Pencils
The rich, deep colours of the Daler-Rowney Artists' Soft Pastels are distinguished by their soft, oil-free stroke. Similarly, Daler-Rowney Artists' Soft Pencils are created from precise blending of the finest quality pigments, chalk and china clay.
The rich colours can be easily blended or smudged and can be sharpened to a point for fine detail. The pigments are encased in a solid, round wood barrel with a brown-stained, natural finish.
The texture of Daler-Rowney Ingres paper allows pastels to be abraded to the surface.
For best results protect artwork with Daler-Rowney pastel fixative.
– Loose Code 655 ••• •••
– Artists' Pastel 12-Pencil Tin Code 655 900 012
– Artists' Pastel 24-Pencil Tin Code 655 900 024
– Artists' Pastel 36-Pencil Tin Code 655 900 036
– Artists' Pastel Four-Pencil Wallet Code 655 703 040 (Lemon Yellow Dark, Raw Sienna, Phthalo Blue Green Shade, Hooker's Green)
– Combination Pencil Set - Pastel Box Code 655 900 904
••• ••• When specifying size, quote pencil type and size code from the chart below.