Block Printing Tools
Lino Cutting & Printing Set
This comprehensive kit includes a wide selection of tools and materials for Lino cutting and printing. You can experiment with artisan printing techniques and compare traditional lino and the new Softcut materials, which add new possibilities for beginners and experienced users alike.The 5 different lino cutters allow varied carving styles, whilst the safety cutter and hand guard ensure safe working for younger or less experienced users.The 3-in-1 Baren is a tool for transferring ink from your lino block to paper, but can also be used as a desk tidy for your cutters and as a stamping tool when used with the included self-adhesive Softcut™ discs.
You can make many prints with the water based ink whilst keeping your work space clean with the handy ink tray.
This educational and fun kit is ideal for making unique greeting cards, gifts, posters or even great works of art!
Georgian Block Printing Medium
Georgian printing medium is designed to be mixed with traditional Georgian Oil colours, offering the artist an infinite number of colours with which they can print using traditional Block Printing techniques.
Code 114 225 019
– No. 0, 64mm (2.5") Code 805 050 000
– No. 1,102mm (4") Code 805 050 001
– No. 3,152mm (6") Code 805 050 003
– LCS1: Set of 5 cutters & one handle Code 805 070 454
– LCS2: Set of 10 cutters & one handle Code 805 070 467
– LCS3: Shaped handles Code 805 070 451
– No. 3, 152 x 100mm (6 x 4") Code 805 060 003
– No. 5, 203 x 152mm (8 x 6") Code 805 060 005
Where are you?
Stockist may not necessarily stock the product displayed on the left